Monday, June 22, 2009

Fountain of Facts

I am straying from my usual blog about fountains of water to focus on my TA, Una Kimokeo-Goes: Fountain of Facts. Sometimes Una just randomly spits out these ridiculous things that I never in my life have heard of, and I sit there in awe wondering how she knows them. Una has said it is because she took part in debate competitions throughout school, and I give that a lot of credit, but I also believe it is because she is just a curious person and will follow through when she thinks of a question.

Una will research anything that pops into her mind, whether it is five minutes or five days after she thinks of it. It has helped her to identify some of the things around Rome, which in turn helps us to learn a bit more about the city we've spent so much time in. I can honestly say will not forget some of the things she has told me so, thanks Una!

No comments:

Post a Comment